These procedure is targeted to china phones or any other phone that takes manual settings.
Follow the procedures below to set up your phone to access the internet.
The instructions are divided into two.
PART ONE: DATA ACCOUNT SETTINGS
1. Go to services in your phone menu and select data account.
2. Click on any item there to edit (or add new if your phone has the option)
3. set the NAME to Ghana Vodafone or any other name suitable for you
4. Set the APN or access point to WAP
5. Leave every other option blank and choose OK to save. You can now proceed to the second part.
PART TWO: INTERNET SERVICE SETTINGS
1. Go to internet settings in the services menu
2. Choose settings
3. Choose edit account
4. If asked to select a SIM, select the SIM which contains your MTN
5. Choose an account to edit (one that you don't use).
6. Name: Ghana Vodafone
7. Homepage: www.google.com (or any other URL)
8. Data Account: choose the one we created in the previous part.
9. Connection type: choose HTTP (even if it already chosen)
Use Proxy: yes
Proxy Address: 172.024.097.001
Proxy Port: 8080
10. Leave all other things empty.
11. Save it and choose activate. Congrats, you're done!!!!!
See the settings for Airtel Ghana here
See the settings for MTN Ghana here
Check out This Great Sites Too
Free Internet zone
Unlock all USB Modem And Great Free Software For PC
Earn Bitcoins For Free
Best And Proven Ways To Make Money Online Without Investing
Hack Any WIFI Password , Byepass Windows User Password ( Windwos 7 , vista or Windows XP)